Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Arizona


After a 4 hour flight and a fun train ride from the airport, I am safely home from a weekend in Phoenix. Zach made it safely home yesterday morning (before I was even awake). It's always so sad to have such a short time together, but we make do with the time the good lord gives us (or school schedules, airlines, responsibilities, etc).

While in Arizona, Zach and I worked out some blog ideas (mainly in the form of pictures)


Zach and I worked in our dancing shoes while attending our cousin Rob's wedding to his beautiful wife Lindsay





As usual, I had to fight with Rich for my blogging-partner's attention



I was okay with sharing my time though, as I had plenty of munchkins to spend time with when Zach was too busy playing video games or reading "El Libro de Mormon" with Rich





(aren't they just precious?!)

(I got to spend lots of much-needed time with these 2 little and 2 big munchkins ;)

Finally, can't forget Mom, Pops and Devy were also there to play with too.


(and Devyn, no your arm does not look fat to anyone else but you. Just ask Jasonie)


Aren't they cute?

Talk about inspiration for the blog. I know Zach feels the very same way



Disclaimer: exceedingly adorable photos do not reflect the opinions, beliefs or practices of the author or authors and are definitely photoshopped.

7 comments:

  1. I want you to post the comment, "Mom- take out your tooth and we can really get this party started."

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun! I love to look at the pictures!! Thanks so much for posting them Zach--oh I mean Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone else is cute also.. Sorry if I offended anyone in my last post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think rich was offended

    ReplyDelete
  5. and I love Erin's new haircut and Brittani's new hair color ~ good job Devyn!

    ReplyDelete