Wednesday, February 17, 2010

REVOLT

Now that Cory and Katie have joined the blogging bandwagon (with a TMI post, by the way), Zach and I felt it completely appropriate to create our own blog. Being the two children left blog-less, not only are we without spouses, but now we have to suffer the humiliation of being singled out in the blog-o-sphere.

"NOT ANY MORE!" we say, "NOT ANY MORE!"

So what if I am blogging with my brother instead of a significant other? At least I am not one of those losers who do it by themselves! So what if my "baby bump" is nothing but left over meatloaf and corner store corn dogs. And so what if I don't have babies to post pictures of? You want babies? I'll find them to take pictures of--in Target, on campus, raiding day cares...we all know that's where you're getting your photos from...

There will be no lovey-dovey "ooohh my blogging partner cleaned my house" or "oooohh my blogging partner bought me flowers."

And in this bloggerific union, both parties will contribute! None of that, "hubbyandme.blogspot.com" blog where we all know only one member of the blog actually contributes. Who are you fooling? Not us!

As much as we all want to see pictures of babies and rainbows and sunshine, our blog will give you warm fuzzies (or something like that) all over without any of that garbage.

Plus, once my partner-in-crime leaves me for two years in Texas, I'll have a venue to post the updates of his life in service while I attempt and be a grown up.

So there!

4 comments:

  1. Copycat. Geez. way to steal my thunder.. and with more better writing. I might as well retire right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't mistake my blog for a lovey dovey blog. Katie is ganster.

    ReplyDelete